Casa Paco is located on the edge of the breathtaking Sierra Maria-Los Velez National Park. The environment of Casa Paco is ideal for various activities which you can undertake independently or with the help of Casa Paco. The possibilities vary from beautiful car routes, hiking trails, vultures to sporting and adventurous descents in caves.
Mountain bike rental at Casa Paco
For making beautiful bike rides you can rent professional mountain bikes at Casa Paco for € 15 per day or € 8, – for a day part. Casa Paco has routes available from beginners to advanced.
Something for everyone!
– Abseiling, paragliding, mountain biking, horseback riding, surfing, mountaineering quad biking, speology etc.
– Wonderful walking tours possibly i.c.m. geocaching (GPS present)
– Spotting vultures in the Sierra Maria-Los Velez National Park
– Visit Granada and the world-famous Alhambra
– Within 50 minutes you are at the sun-drenched beach of Aguilas
– Visit an olive oil factory and taste different types
– Discover the Spanish fishing life by going for a day at sea
– Experience the fun in the city of Murcia (good shopping !!)
– Skiing in Spain? Granada has the fantastic slopes of the Sierra Nevada
– Visit the ancient castle of Velez Blanco – Stroll through the old town of Lorca
– Educational, the botanical gardens at the town of Maria
– Golf at one of the many nearby golf courses
– Drive to Cabo de Gata and enjoy the view
– Visit the ‘old’ naval city of Cartagena
– Prehistoric cave drawings in ‘Caves of Letreros’
– Visit Texas Hollywood at Tabernas
– Superb diving trips on the Costa Almeria Of course, you can also relax at the swimming pool, in the lounge area or in one of the many seats on the grounds of Casa Paco.